Everything I LOVE

Everything I LOVE

2013年12月9日月曜日

The Call(2013)

Hello readers. here is about 2:00a
m. what am i doing? oh yes i watched "The Call" and i can't fall asleep. because of "The Call".
so i decide to awake till morning! ugh!
Do you know this movie? new one.

When a veteran 911 operator takes a life-altering call from a teenage girl who has just been abducted, she realizes that she must confront a killer from her past in order to save the girl's life.(from IMDb)

it was full of thrill.. i don't like those movies but i don't know I'm just interested.
while i watching the movie, my body was shaking!!
"omg where she goes!? what happen!? pleaaaasseeeee!"
the movie was good. but i couldn't accept the "LAST".  they can do more..
after i watched.. it made me really scary.. I'm so safe that I'm live in safe country.
when i went to PA in us for short study abroad, there was shooting in next street that i lived.
im not sure but in america, even safe area sometimes happens incident.
everytime i feel so blessed after i came home safety from travel.
sometimes i wonder some people they go to foreign city for travel they can't speak English.
i mean the people speak English is okay but if they have own language and the can't speak English..?
i always worry TOO MUCH so i can't go the place they can't speak English or Japanese.. ><
honestly i envy them too. cause they can go more world wide.
I'm going to Ireland next year for trip. i hope nothing happen. ><

anyway, if you like Thrill movies i recommend you to watch!
thank you for reading!
May





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿