Everything I LOVE

Everything I LOVE

2013年12月3日火曜日

Old T-Shirt shoulder Bag 古いTシャツをショルダーにしたよ

Hello readers.
I made shoulder bag from my old t-shirt. i got this idea from here.
the T-shirt is i bought at Yahoo Auction(like a ebay in Japan.)
my favorite Band's tour T-shirt.
i cut this to the size that i want to make.  and also cut the 2 strings for shoulder.
Im really not good at sewing so i always don't read how to... and it have collapsed LOL
make what you want^^  its very easy to make because i made it! haha

it takes about 2 hrs to make this. 
and finally done~~
Tara~~~~~

i know... the line isn't straight.. 
but i like it. I was gave up to wear this t-shirt.. really small for me.. 
now i can keep my BUSTED T-shirt<3<3
how was your weekend? hope you guys enjoyed. 
Thank you for reading. 

May

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿