Everything I LOVE

Everything I LOVE

2014年3月11日火曜日

Long time no see!! 久しぶり!

Hey readers! yes,long time no see! i have been quite busy those days.
so i don't have time to making any handmade/DIY stuff...
but many things i wanna try to make<3<3
I'm thinking try to Polymerclay,easter eggs and sewing cushion of CHANEL.
i love watch DIY/Handmade video on youtube. can't stop watching.. really!

So.. nothing to show you guys my handmade so today I'm gonna show you my Gel nails collection and some my nails!

Nail is also my favorite thing. but most of company doenst allow to nails in my country.
like all clear nails is okay. nails art is not.

anyways! i started gel nails from last year. my sister gave me as birthday present!
first time was really bad.. and now many people who saw my nails says "where did you get this!? oh you did!? are you working in nails salon? "
of course i don't think my nail skill is good. just beginner.

this is my collection.

when i draw Roy Lichtenstein
my favorite artist.


Do you know "Grumpy Cat"? i love it<3

cute glitter nails isn't it?

i did my friends nails.
her company say normal nail is okay..

Like my favorite Cath.

draw famous japanese character "Kumamon" on my granma's hand

drwa cats and flower on my mom's hands.

my sis's nails.

hope you guys like it;D



Thank you for reading<3<3
see ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿